From Lookout Software:
Share Microsoft Outlook email, calendar, contact, and task information with this affordable Exchange alternative in just three steps. Makes Outlook calendar sharing and Outlook group calendar scheduling easy. Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007. 3StepShare allows you to control if users are allowed to edit or delete your Outlook folders, in addition to read access. 3StepShare is easy to install and use; does not require a network or server to share your Outlook folders. No need for expensive hardware or technical specialists; simply download 3StepShare and begin sharing in three steps: install, invite, share. Once setup, 3StepShare allows you to see and interact other user's Microsoft Outlook email, calendar, contact, and task information that is stored in your colleague's Outlook Personal Folders right from within your own copy of Microsoft Outlook. Affordable, effective, and easy; three steps to sharing your Outlook information. Download our free trial version and test it out with your colleagues today.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create group calendars in Microsoft Outlook and share calendars...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Utilize a Microsoft Outlook workgroup features without a server...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Share your availability across the Internet.
- Create calendars, appointments, notes, and contacts and share t...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Share files over the Internet.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Synchronize Palm applications with Palm Desktop and Outlook.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Share your contacts, tasks, appointments, and journal items wit...
- Get notification about the changes in a public folder or shared...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Compress the files that you attach to Microsoft Outlook e-mail ...
- Use Outlook categories together in the network and manage them ...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Worst Customer Support EVER, no real people, no help"
Version: 3StepShare for Microsoft Outlook 2.0.1
shared calendar between colleagues
If you have any issues you have to submit an online ticket which gets a blanket response and doesn't actually address technical issues requiring human interaction.
I was extremely disappointed in the customer support, because no one actually ever answers the phone (I've called and left at least 5 messages, without response). After purchasing 3 profiles ($125), I was unable to use them because the email setup was incorrect, and months later they have yet to fix my problems. DO NOT RECOMMEND UNLESS YOU WANT TO ADD MORE STRESS TO LIFE.