CNET Editors' reviewThis variation of the classic Breakout outdoes the original in many ways. After launching 3DRT BrickBlaster, you see the same old wall of bricks above, your paddle below, and a ball bouncing between them. Despite the standard gameplay, great graphics take the program to a new level. For example, when you lose the ball, your paddle explodes in a blue flash. In the 3D environment, after you destroy the lowest wall of bricks, you fly up and destroy the next wall. The perspective zooms out as the ball rises, akin to computer pinball games that scroll up. Bonuses and dangers spice up the play. Green items give you power, double the score, create protection lines, or increase the number of balls in play. Red items freeze or shrink your paddle, making you lose the ball. The game is addictive, and every fan of Breakout should try 3DRT BrickBlaster.
From TLK Games:
This exciting brick-breaker has 225 levels plus 15 special levels distributed on the three modes to give players a sophisticated system of attack weapons that can be built by gaining bonuses. You must conquer and destroy hostile strongholds defended by all kinds of defenses and allies. High-score registration is available on the Internet, as is a level editor.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Rewrite Web pages and surf anonymously.
- Create and edit your document files.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Burn data CDs, audio CDs, MP3 CDs, data DVDs and data Blu-ray d...
- A random dungeon game featuring pixel-based movement.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Destroy all bricks while keeping ball on screen.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Create autorun CD menu and multimedia presentation applications...
- Paint all the bricks to complete the level.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1