Soliton SecureContainer - DME 5.0 is the perfect solution to have secure access to the office workspace and office applications, regardless of time and location, online and offline. All business applications and data are kept within a AES encrypted container. Soliton SecureContainer - DME 5.0 provides complete separation of business and personal data, the administrator can only control the secure container and not the private apps. You will have access to your daily business operations, such as:
- Easily create email/contact from recent conversation.
- Quickly find your contacts and frequently used emails with TypeAhead function and search email addresses and emails stored on the mobile device and the server.
- Switch between different calendar views.
- Accept or decline meetings, or return a suggested reschedule time.
- Quickly view unread and flagged emails without accessing folders.
- Secure viewing and editing of attachments, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and PDF with integrated editor in the container.
- Store and manage documents within Soliton Secure Container - DME 5.0 File Browser for offline use.
- Move files between company file shares without needing to download the files to the device.
- Sign documents electronically without printing.
- Out of office and change of AD password.
- Integration with Google Maps for easy navigation.
Use Soliton SecureContainer - DME 5.0 with the confidence that all corporate data and applications on the mobile device are secured with an extra layer of encryption in the secure container and embeds mechanisms to prevent data from leaking to private apps on the device. It is the ideal solution for bring-your-own-device (BYOD) setups.
- Device management functions, e.g. remote wipe of business data only or whole device.
- No use of relay server or Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Authentication process - either input of corporate directory password, fingerprint or swipe pattern.
- Centrally controlled login policy.
- Clipboard cleared on logout.
- Automatic logout - timeout controlled from the DME server.
- The DME Server provides and controls access to server-side resources.
- Remote wipe of all DME data, all files on SD card, contacts, call logs, SMS messages.
- Secure attachment viewer and editor of most formats.
- Data leak prevention.
Learn more at http://www.solitonsystems.com or contact your IT department for further assistance.
- Bug fix related to draft folder.