WAGmob: An eBook and app platform for learning, teaching and training !!!
WAGmob brings you simpleNeasy, on-the-go learning app for "iMac 101".
"iMac is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. The use of iMac trademark in this app is for learning and training purpose only. WAGmob is not associated with any products or vendors mentioned in this app".
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
Appropriate for all ages and professions.
This app provides a quick summary of essential concepts in Mac via easy to grasp snack sized chapters:
Introduction to Mac:
- Introduction to Mac
- History of Macintosh
- History of Mac OS Versions
Mac OS X Installation:
- System Requirements of Mac OS X Installation
- Installation of Mac OS X
- Setting Up Mac OS X after a New Installation
Features of Mac OS X Part I:
- System Preferences
- Time Machine - Backup
- Spaces - Virtual Desktops
- Boot Camp - Dual Boot
- VoiceOver Utility
Features of Mac OS X Part II:
- Notification Center
- Game Center
- AirPlay Mirroring
- Power Nap
- Auto Save
- Quick Time Player
- Garage Band
Features of Mac OSX Part III:
- Calendar (iCal)
- Parental Controls
- Address Book
- Mac App Store
- Photo Booth
- Image Capture
- Migration Assistant
Basics of Mac OS X Part I:
- How to Start Up the Mac?
- How to Shut Down the Mac?
- How to Restart the Mac?
- How to Put the Mac in Sleep Mode?
- How to View the Mac Folders?
- How to Use the Mac's Function Keys?
- How to Close a Window on a Mac?
- How to Resize a Window on a Mac?
Basics of Mac OS X Part II:
- How to Minimize a Window on a Mac?
- How to Hide or View the Mac's Toolbar?
- How to Find Help on the Mac?
- How to Work with the Mac Dock?
- How to Create Mac User Accounts?
- How to Log On to the Mac?
- How to Choose a Screen Saver for Mac?
- How to Log Off on the Mac?
Basics of Mac OS X Part III:
- How to Search with Spotlight in Mac?
- How to Empty the Mac Trash?
- How to Create a Mac Alias (Shortcut)?
- How to Manage the Fonts Using Mac Font Book?
- How to Use iTunes Controls?
- How to Help the Mac When It's Moving Slowly?
- How to Enable Universal Access on the Mac?
Troubleshooting of Mac OS X Part I:
- Knowing the Mac OS X Troubleshooting Process
- Troubleshoot the Mac Printing Problems
- Use Startup Keys to Resolve Mac OS X Boot Problems
- Fix Wi-Fi Interference Problems
- Perform Routine Mac Maintenance
- When Mac Locks Up or Acts Up
Troubleshooting of Mac OS X Part II:
- Keep the Mac's Software and Hardware Running Smoothly
- Check the Mac's Performance with Activity Monitor
- Some Hints to Keep the Mac Trouble Free
- When a CD is stuck in the Mac
- Troubleshoot the Blue Screen Problem when Booting the Mac
Security of Mac OS X:
- Introduction to OS Security
- Secure the Mac Data with FileVault
- Enable the Keychain to manage the Mac Passwords
- Use a Stronger Firewall
- Disable Java and Flash Plug-ins
- Install an Antivirus
- Meet Your Gatekeeper
- Software Updates
- Use Parental Controls
- Enhance the Mac's Security
Keyboard Shortcuts for Mac OS X Part I:
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Sleep and Shutdown Shortcuts
- Finder Keyboard Shortcuts
- Universal Access VoiceOver Keyboard Commands
- Full Keyboard Access
Keyboard Shortcuts for Mac OS X Part II:
- Application and Other Mac OS X Shortcuts
- Universal Access Mouse Keys
OS X Mavericks Power to the Desktop:
- Introduction to OS X Mavericks 10.9
- System Requirement
- New and Changed Features
Ten New Things about OS X Mavericks I:
- iBook - Mac joins the book club
- Maps - Now at a new destination
- Calendar - Your day's looking good
Ten New Things about OS X Mavericks II:
- Finder Tabs - One Window, Multiple tabs
- Tags - Now you're organized
- Safari - The smartest way to surf
- iCloud Keychain
- Multiple Display - Do more on the screen
- Notifications - Know at a glance
- Activity Monitor
Advanced Technologies of OS X Mavericks:
- Advanced Technologies
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.?
WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.?
WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our app and app platform.