Artos is a privacy focused, one stop solution to track all your investments at one place and get holistic insights about your portfolio, and the market in general.
User privacy is at the core of our mission, and to uphold that tenet, we have built Artos as a completely client side app. This means that you do not need to login to any service to use Artos, and your data never leaves your device.
Currently we support the following assets (and add new ones regularly):
* Indian Stocks
* NASDAQ top 50 stocks.
* Indian Mutual Funds and ETFs
* Fixed Deposits
* Cash Accounts (multi currency support)
Portfolio features and insights:
* Track your net worth over time, and see graphs over various intervals.
* Track XIRR for individual assets, and across your portfolio.
* Track all your dividends, segregated for current financial year, previous financial year, and all time.
* Asset allocation for your portfolio (equity, debt, gold, hybrid, cash)
* Check exposure to individual stocks across your portfolio (direct holdings and mutual funds).
* Check exposure to individual sectors.
* Portfolio (top 10 holdings) for equity mutual funds.
* Most held stocks by mutual funds.
* Most bought and dumped shares last month by mutual funds.
* Historical P/E analysis for indices.
* Check overlap between two equity mutual funds.
* Screen lock support for your privacy.
* Backup & Restore via Google drive
We are continuously adding new assets and features. Please reach out to us at email@example.com or r/Artos for feature requests, bug reports, feedback or suggestions.
Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
Icon made by Smashicons from www.flaticon.com
Icon made by DinosoftLabs from www.flaticon.com