Sandal or sandals is one of the models of footwear that opens on the toes or heel of the wearer. The base (sol) is connected with a rope or belt that serves as a brace on the finger, back, or ankle to keep the slipper off the foot of the wearer.
Slippers with cover on the back and fingers, but open at the heel and ankle are called slippers. Sandals have now become a fashion item that is getting a lot of attention. In addition to protect the feet, sandals also serve to support one's appearance. The type is more diverse in accordance with the needs.
Some tricks you can use when choosing sandals:
1. Choose a pair of sandals with high heels to accentuate your calves. High heels sandals will make your appearance look more sexy.
2. One U-shaped strap sandals you wear for outdoor activities.
3. High heels sandals with a height of 4 1/2-inch comfortable enough to wear with jeans.
4. Shoe slippers with height 1/4-inch is perfect for dinner.
5. Choose a pair of flat sandals with a thin strap with decorated with stones. The thin strap on the samdal you wear will attract people's attention to see your legs.
Download this app to get a slipper design that suits your taste