The SAFE Button is an online access manager that maintains your privacy, and replaces passwords, with the intelligence of your smartphone. As you visit websites and mobile apps, look for the SAFE Button as an option to register for a new account, or to simply log-in. Just use you SAFE Username, and you will get a notification on your phone. Tap the notification, follow the security prompts, and you are done! Just remember your SAFE Username and keep you phone with you. Do you use social media passwords to sign in to other web sites, but are concerned about password theft and giving your personal data to large companies? Let the SAFE Button keep your data safe, and live in a world without passwords!
NEW TO THE SAFE BUTTON?
Download the SAFE Button now, and see how easy it is to register and log in to your online accounts. You can use the SAFE Button across all of your devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones without having to install or configure anything. Each device will work with the SAFE Button as soon as you register the app, all for free.
- After you download the app, you will see two choices: CREATE ACCOUNT, or I HAVE SAFE ACCOUNT.
- If you previously set up a SAFE account, and replaced your phone or deleted the app, then select I HAVE SAFE ACCOUNT to recover your account. Otherwise, select CREATE ACCOUNT to get set up.
- Follow the prompts. You will be asked to create a SAFE Username, which is the only username you will need to use the SAFE Button on all websites and mobile apps.
- Email is optional, and we ask for mobile phone number because that is how the product functions, but we do not share your mobile number with others.
- We also ask you to turn on notifications and any biometrics that are built in to your phone, like a fingerprint reader, to improve security. That way, if you lose control of your phone, no one else will not be able to access your accounts.
- After you register, you will see your new SAFE Button home screen, which list your ACCOUNTS and AVAILABLE ACCOUNTS.
- All of the websites listed under ACCOUNTS indicate where you have used the SAFE Button in the past. To log in to one of these accounts quickly, select the website name from your home screen, and tap the link to the account that appears on the next page.
- In the AVAILABLE ACCOUNTS section of your home screen, you will see a list of accounts that you could easily create with the SAFE Button. To register, just select the name of the website, follow the prompts, and you are done. You will be taken to your new account in the browser of your smartphone.
- Look for the SAFE Button anywhere you log-in to your favorite websites and mobile apps.
Download the SAFE Button today, and start managing your privacy and security online, without passwords!