A leading pediatric allergy journal is now available on your Android device. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology app is the leading source of information on the understanding and treatment of immune deficiency and allergic inflammatory and infectious diseases in children. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in pediatric allergy research even faster:
Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
Be notified when a new issue is available
Download your favourite articles for quick and easy access offline
Browse, search and bookmark articles from all available issues
Share links to your favourite articles with colleagues and friends
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, an official journal of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, is the worlds leading journal in pediatric allergy, publishing original contributions and comprehensive reviews related to the understanding and treatment of immune deficiency and allergic inflammatory and infectious diseases in children. Other areas of interest include:
- development of specific and accessory immunity
- the immunological interaction during pregnancy and lactation between mother and child.
The European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) is an association including 39 European National Societies National Societies, more than 3,500 academicians, research investigators and clinicians aimed at:
- promoting basic and clinical research
- collecting, assessing and disseminating scientific information
- functioning as a scientific reference body for other scientific, health and political organisations
- encouraging and providing training and continuous education
- promoting good patient care in this important area of medicine.