You can draw in augmented reality with sparks and then have fun giving animation!
The world is a canvas and you have sparks of infinite lights!
We recommend using it at night with little lighting to improve the effect.
Functions with gestures (Drawing Mode and Group Mode):
- Move: Press with two fingers on a drawing, with this you can change a drawing place following your position and rotation.
- Scale: Press with two fingers on a drawing and then separate or joined, will allow you to enlarge or decrease the size of a drawing.
Functions with buttons:
- Draw: Press the pencil button to draw on the screen (by default it is already selected)
- Movement: Press the button on the right and then move your finger through the drawings to add animation, if you want to stop them you must touch once on the drawing.
- Delete a drawing: The trash can icon with a "1" allows you to delete the drawings you touch.
- Delete all: The trash can icon will delete all the drawings.
- Group: With this you can group drawings to move and scale them together, you will know which ones are selected because their brightness will diminish.
- Capture Image.
- Video capture.