Free application to measure the amount of light (in lux), reaching the ambient light sensor. The ambient light sensors measure light in lux, a measure of illumination that depends on the amount of incoming light and the area over which it is spread.
Easy and simple. Measure the amount of light and share all results.
- No ads
- Support more new languages: Deutsch, (Hindi), Polski (Polish), etina (Czech), Espaol (Espaa), (Russian) and Franais (France)
- High accuracy light measurement
- Lux and Foot-candle units
- Measures & record minimum, average and maximum brightness possible
- Full sensor calibration
- Photovoltaics module - Read the brightness of the sky, walls or bright objects
- Share and export measurements
- Helps with selecting light bulbs to install at home and installing a new lighting
- Help relighting school, kitchen, office and rooms
- Analyze the light level of indoor environments
- Measure indoors & outdoors. Compare the rooms brightness level.
- Light meter to do experiments
- Test flashlights and other light equipment
- Setup projector screen
- Tool for photographer
- Smart, minimalistic, simple and intuitive user interface (Material Design + WCAG 2.0)
- Instant start & excellent performance
- Full light sensor calibration
- Highest accuracy possible
- Ready for professional & productive usage
The Photometer PRO is a non-profit with a bold vision: Provide free and open access to light measurements and knowledge to everyone around the world. The best way to achieve our mission is to operate without ads or paywalls. For this reason, the Photometer PRO is funded by donations. Your donations keep Photometer PRO freely available and accessible to all.
More info here: http://www.pardel.pl