Lim Geomatics presents Prism, an offline capable orientation and data collection app that is easy to set up, highly configurable and works on tablets. Prism is also fully integrated with ArcGIS Online to maximize compatibility with other forestry management applications.
Forest managers can plan cruises in advance for diverse forest types, management goals, and environmental factors. Cruisers can instantly sync data from the mobile app back to the office when within Wi-Fi, cellular, or satellite internet service. Pre-determined plans are downloaded to the mobile app so foresters can execute cruises offline in remote locations.
Another unique feature of Prism is built-in navigation, which harnesses the tablet's GPS system. Cruisers don't have to switch between applications or devices to know where they are in the forest and where they're going next. Basemaps can be downloaded to the mobile app for navigation at offline worksites.
Prism is an all-in-one timber cruising app that is as powerful as it is user-friendly. It can even catch data entry errors before they get synced to the cloud with the Data Collection Validation Notification feature.
Try Prism today and dramatically enhance the efficiency and accuracy of your forest sampling program.
How Prism Benefits You:
- User-friendly and compatible with tablets
- Seamless data sync between the mobile app and cloud
- Cruise offline in remote locations with pre-defined cruises and basemaps
- GPS capability built into mobile app for all-in-one cruise navigation and data entry
- Highly configurable for diverse management goals and forest types
- Immediate data validation safeguards data integrity
- Fully integrated with ArcGIS Online for unrivaled compatibility