"Kunstkamera. Museum Guide " will help to make a fascinating journey through the museum and learn about the culture of the peoples of the world exposed in the museum. Through professionally compiled tours available in Russian and English, you will learn about Peter's I projects to create in Russia the Academic museum on surrounding world and mankind.
With our app you can visit the oldest Russian museum, founded by Peter the Great in 1714. From the collection of rarities and curiosities the Kunstkamera developed into the Russian Academy's of Sciences Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography - a modern research center with a public museum. Its priceless ethnographic, anthropological and archaeological collections numbers about 1.2 million artifacts and mirrors the diversity of human cultures.
"Kunstkamera. Museum Guide" is useful for those wishing to visit its chambers remotely from outside its walls.
The application contains:
- museum plan;
- the ability to navigate by the QR codes and numbers of showcases;
- information on the expositions and items in Russian and English languages;
- audio stories - the invitation to the museum chambers in Russian and English languages;
- audio stories about the exhibits in Russian and English languages;
- games and quizzes about museum items.
The app will help you:
- to learn about ticket prices, open hours, and location of the museum;
- share photos and exhibits selfie in social networks directly from the application.
All information about the exhibitions and objects is downloaded from the museum database, which allows the application to constantly replenish new and unique materials.
Application languages: Russian, English.
The application was developed under the project "Kunstkamera of the III millennium" supported by Vladimir Potanin Foundation.
Developers of the application:
"KAMIS" Ltd. - museum system / KAMIS - Museum systems Ltd.
Ltd. "Multimedia Solutions Lab" / Multimedia Solutions Lab Ltd.