The HERE Scanner app is a way of quickly linking cargo you want to track with compatible tracking hardware, then adding both to your HERE Tracking account.
To be able to use this app, you need a HERE Account and a HERE Tracking license, that you can obtain by signing up at tracking.here.com.
By a scanning a QR or bar code using the app, you can associate trackers and cargos, and if needed also activate the tracker in your HERE account. HERE Tracking is required to use the scanner app.
HERE Scanner supports QR codes, Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes as well as optical character recognition. If no code is available, you can also manually input the required information. The cargo ID will show up in HERE Tracking, allowing you to see the current and historical location of your cargo based on the tracker youve assigned it.
* Activate HERE powered trackers to be used with youre HERE Tracking account.
* Scan cargo ID or enter data manually
* Support for QR codes, Code 39/128 barcodes, and OCR
* Support for ISO 6346 container IDs and UPS shipment IDs
* Associate multiple assets to a single tracker
* Disassociate assets from their selected tracker