Guess the 110 most beautiful flowers! There are photos of garden plants and forest wildflowers, blooming tulips and exotic rafflesia, red roses and bright yellow sunflowers.
Choose the game mode you like and identify flowers in the pictures:
1) Two spelling quizzes: a) easy - with growing difficulty - and b) hard - with questions in a random order. Determine the flower in the picture.
2) Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). Its important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
3) Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) - you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards (common and Latin names).
* Table of all flowers in the app.
The app is translated into 14 languages, including English, French, Spanish, and many others. So you can learn the names of the flowers in foreign languages.
Advertisements can be removed by an in-app-purchase.
Is it a daffodil or a crocus? Its like a small botanical garden in your app - play the game and improve your knowledge of botany! Compete in recognition of plants!