Based on several input parameters like temperature, altitude, weight, wind and flap setting this app automatically calculates the required take off and landing distance.
- Simple and well-arranged layout for quick calculations
- Parameters can be switched between metric and imperial units
- The results can be saved to a textfile for later accessing
- Additional look-up page with the most important weight and speed parameters
- Crosswind / Headwind / Tailwind component
- Rotation speed Vr
- Takeoff / Landing groundroll
- Takeoff / Landing distance (above 50ft)
Supported aircraft types:
- Cessna C172
- Piper Archer PA28
- Piper Lance PA32RT-300
- Diamond Katana DA20-100
- Grumman Ceetah AA-5A
- !NEW Cirrus SR20
The calculation is based on the figures provided by the corresponding Pilots Operating Handbook (POH).
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.