It's better to have it on your mobile than missed it when you need it..
Find Me: is an integrated solution for people in crisis and emergency situations, that helps you keep in touch with someone who cares about you by:
Allowing you -when in danger- to send a prewritten SMS message with your location to your Emergency Contact that you have already chosen, just by pressing the Emergency button.
Allowing your Emergency Contact -when he is worried about you- to find where you are by sending you an SMS message with a Location Code (which is preset by you), and then the app will automatically reply with your location.
Also the app will send an alert SMS message to your Emergency Contact including your location upon changing your phones SIM card that may indicate a safety warning like kidnapping or robbery.
If you are in a very critical situation and you're not able to reach your phone, or if you had put your phone in silent mode and you didn't notice that someone was calling you.. In either case when your Emergency Contact is worried about you and you didn't answer his calls, he can send you an SMS message with a Callback Code and the app will automatically make a call from your device to his number and set your speaker phone on, and that lets your emergency contact either to start talking trying to check up on you, or he just listens to the surrounding sounds trying to figure out the situation.
- The sent message will include a link can be opened by Google Maps or any internet browser to show your location.
- If the device can't detect your current location your last known location with its time and date will be sent instead (the app will periodically check your location every half hour).
- Only the device that should be located, must have the app installed on it, but your Emergency Contact mobile doesn't have to be an Android device at all, and of course doesn't need the app.
Although the app is used especially in emergency situations, it can also be used in many other situations, for example:
* If you are invited to a party but you get lost, you can use the Emergency button to send a message with your location to your host..
* If your phone was lost or stolen, you can find it by sending the location message code..
* And with the location message code, you can check for example if your child has arrived to his piano lesson, without interrupting his lesson to answer your call..
* If a senior person, a child, or someone with disability is not able to answer your calls, you can use the Callback code to check up on him.
* Although your device uses to detect your location many different resources but being in certain locations (like being indoors, or underground..), may make this operation difficult if not impossible and take longer time to detect your location. For best results you should always keep Location enabled on your device, and having an internet connection.