A SYSTEMATIC AND SCIENTIFIC METHOD FOR PASSING THE GUARD AND STAYING ON TOP
Passing the guard is one of the most difficult, technical and frustrating things to do in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
There are so many different types of guard that memorising more and more random guard passing techniques just doesnt work.
What you need is a guard passing system where every move, technique and strategy work together to get you to a dominant top position.
In Top Game Formula Rob Biernacki and Stephan Kesting - two experienced BJJ black belts - give you a scientific, systematic, and principle-based way to pass the guard and dominate the top position.
Some of what youll get includes:
* Subtle adjustments to keep you safe from sweeps and submissions in the guard.
* Gripfighting strategies to get control while denying your opponent his favourite positions
* Guard passing techniques that rely on science and leverage instead of strength and athleticism
* The recovery tricks used by world champions to stay on top no matter what their opponents do on the bottom
* How to stabilise the top position while keeping your hands free so you can attack your opponent
* How to systematically break your opponents base, posture and structure to open up submission opportunities
ABOUT ROB AND STEPHAN
Rob Biernacki is the creator of the renowned BJJ Back Attacks Formula program, and a BJJ black belt. He travels extensivelyto compete and train with many of the top jiu-jitsu instructorsactive today.
Rob's ability to identify and teach the underlying principles of jiu-jitsu hasmade him a very popular seminar instructor, andmany competitors have credited him for their critical competition breakthroughs.
Stephan Kesting is a BJJ black belt, a Combat Submission Wrestling instructor and the founder of Grapplearts.com. He has been training in the striking, grappling, and weapons-oriented martial arts for over 30 years.
A master teacher, Stephan has helped thousands of grapplers improve their skills through his clear and easy-to-use instructional apps, DVDs, and online videos.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The app contains one hour and 42 minutes of instruction. Heres exactly whats covered
Introduction to the Top Position
SWEEP DEFENSE AND RECOVERY
Base, Posture, and Structure Review
Rolling Through Lever Control
PASSING THE GUARD
Hip and Lever Control Guard Passes
Opposite Corner Control Guard Passes
Submission-Based Guard Passing
FYJJ Guard Passing Intro
FYJJ Guard Passing Drill
ADAPTIVE GUARD PASSING
Cobra Against the Granby
TOP CONTROL THEORY
Control the Toes
Block the Hip
Levers to Hip and Shoulder
Knee On Belly Hub Position
FYJJ Top Control Intro
FYJJ Top Control Drill
ATTACKING FROM TOP
Top Position Conclusion