The word Ardas is derived from the Persian word 'Arazdashat', meaning a request, a supplication, a prayer, a petition or an address to a superior authority. It is a Sikh prayer that is done before performing or after undertaking any significant task; after reciting the daily Banis (prayers); or completion of a service like the Paath, kirtan (hymn-singing) program or any other religious program. In Sikhism, these prayers are also said before and after eating. The prayer is a plea to God to support and help the devotee with whatever he or she is about to undertake or has done.
Key Features of the app:
1) One can listen to path using soft keys(Play, Pause or Stop).
2) Meaning of the path on every page.
3) One can change the text size (i.e. increase or decrease) within app.
4) One can select path language from Gurmukhi(Punjabi), Hindi and English.
5) One can share this app with friends and family.
6) Themes: User can change theme.
7) User can use Go option to quickly go to any page.
The design of the app is very simple.
We hope you will like our app.
Please rate us and if you have any feedback or suggestion, you can contact us via email: email@example.com
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.