From MicroOLAP Technologies:
MicroOLAP TCPDUMP for Windows accurately reproduces all features of the original tcpdump by LBNL's Network Research Group , developed for the UNIX systems. Since MicroOLAP TCPDUMP for Windows is compiled with the Packet Sniffer SDK, it has the following advantages:
- Does not require any third-party preinstalled drivers.
- Works from the single 400K .EXE file.
- Supports 1Gbit networks.
- May be launched remotely using Windows Terminal, Radmin, and other remote administration systems.
- It is portable, i.e. it works from removable devices.
- Supports Loopback adapter.
What's new in this version:
- Version synchronized with original tcpdump 3.9.8 and built with Packet Sniffer SDK 4.1.
- Loopback adapter performance significantly improved.