Windows NT/2000 does not come with a command-line 'kill' utility. You can get one in the Windows NT or Win2K Resource Kit, but the kit's utility can only terminate processes on the local computer. PsKill is a kill utility that not only does what the Resource Kit's version does, but can also kill processes on remote systems. You don't even have to install a client on the target computer to use PsKill to terminate a remote process.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does not work on Windows 9x"
Version: sysinternals PsKill 1.13
Did not like the product, as it did not work on Windows 98 or Windows ME.
Did not like the product, as it did not work on Windows 98 or Windows ME
The product does not work on Windows 98 or Windows ME.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content