spamtrainer was written to assist mail services administrators in updating and maintaining their SpamAssassin bayes database.
When run, it will read the designated HAM and SPAM mailboxes, update the SpamAssassin databases and delete mail that has been learned from.
It furthermore has an array of additional functions. Among them the possibility to backup/restore your bayes database, fix the Tiger default installation and many more.
This script is written for Mac OS X 10.4.x, 10.5.x and 10.6.x Server, but it will work on Mac OS X 10.3.x Server with SpamAssassin as well.
What's new in this version:
- Added Snow Leopard Compatibility
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Command line tool to access AddressBook database.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Export your library to Facebook business Pages, FTP servers fro...
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Catalog your removable media.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...