Want to put your iPhone or iPod Touch in disk mode? Use an iPhone as a flash drive? iPhone Explorer is an iPhone browser that lets you browse the files and folders on your iPhone as if it were a normal USB flash drive or pen drive. You can use the very easy drag-and-drop methods to add or remove files and folders from the iPhone.
What's new in this version: Transfer to/from application folders.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Convert popular video and audio formats to iPod video and MP3.
- Manage iPhone contacts, calendars and notes from your PC: backu...
- Transfer music, videos from PC to iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Install iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad drivers without installing ...
- Place connected iOS device into recovery mode with this utility...
- Transfer music, videos, photos and other media from your iPod, ...
- Transfer music, photos, files from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ...
- Transfer files from iPod, iPhone, and iPad to iTunes, and compu...
- Backup your iDevice SHSH.
- Transfer iPhone song, video, photo, app, PDF, voicemail, and co...
- Recover contacts, photos and messages from iTunes backup.
- Copy music, videos, photos and more from iPod, iPad, iPhone to ...
- Recover contacts, photos, and messages from iTunes backup.
- Jailbreak your iOS device running iOS 6.0-6.1.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
- Manage and transfer apps, photos, music, videos, e-books betwee...
- Convert and import any video/audio like AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, WMV...
- A program that allows users to jailbreak their iPod touch, iPho...
- A superior choice to retrieve iPod data after deletion or devic...
- Transfer almost anything on iPod, iPad or iPhone to iTunes to y...
- Clean up iTunes library, delete duplicates, missing, and orphan...
- Clean up iTunes music library and other music folders.
- Transfer iPhone Content to Computer, iTunes, and iPhones.
- Extract files from any iTunes iOS backup (inc. encrypted) for a...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 71 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Only works if you have iTunes"
Version: myPod Apps iPhone Explorer 2.005
I really hate iTunes and the memory it takes up, other programs it runs on the side, etc. And I can't even finish the setup unless I have iTunes.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content