Defend the earth by destroying the enemy bases while evading enemy ships, asteroids and mines.
How the Boskonian Wars started, no one knows. The Federal Earth Council suffered massive losses to the Boskonian enemy's seemingly impenetrable enemy base fortress. But the Federal Council's luck was about to change. A daring plan to send a spy in among the Boskonians finally paid off. The building plans for the enemy bases were finally revealed.
The Council set about constructing a prototype Star Fighter, armed with the capability to exploit the enemy bases' weaknesses. With only so much material, and so little time, they could only prepare a few of these precious ships. In order to attract a little attention as possible, they would go in one at a time, and try to launch a strike against the enemy base in each sector of space before the enemy could realize what was happening and retaliate. The Boskonian War was about the close...
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to fly behind the hostile lines and find the enemy bases and blow them up. But the enemy won't simply let you destroy their valuable stations. They will send a variety of ships at you, some in formations, in an attempt to stop you from succeeding at your one-man mission.
The fate of the earth lies in your hand. We will count on you.
What's new in this version: Fix a problem with unicode filenames and folders.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Select different objects and get narration of the object.
- Hunt and achieve objectives, break into city, loot, and get out...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Help the cat to reach the goal by avoiding walls.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play Sci-Fi the first person stealth action game on your PC.
- Help Annie win the heart of Mailbot and defeat the nasty RoboHQ...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Help Candy and his friend Noopy to stop the Spatial chao of the...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play an interesting sport game for free.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an interesting puzzle game for free.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Play an interesting arcade game for free.
- Play is an interesting action game for free.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Old style shoot-em-up arcade space game"
Version: jalada Boskonian 1.2.0
Helps me to remember my wasted youth and how I wasted it.
SLOOOOOW!!!!! It runs at 6-10 frames PER MINUTE!. This is on a 1.8 GHz PPC G5 processor. I should see something like 45+ frames per second.
Impossible to play on my Mac. Far too SLOOOOW!!!!!!!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content