imPcRemote Professional is a remote support tool that enables instant and secures connections between remote computers over the web. This service is oriented not only towards large and medium sized businesses, but also towards the needs of small firms and ordinary PC users. This application lets you remotely control a desktop anywhere in the world, organize remote computers into groups, give your subordinates control over groups and remote PCs, display remote desktops and give their users help, transfer files between remote and local computers, send and receive text chat messages, and connect to several remote desktops at the same time.
The first step is the installation of a tray of applications on the other party's machine. This way you can connect to the remote computer without the other party's assistance. A manager program offers you ways of connecting which can be organized into groups according to your favor. It also enables you to registrate secondary users with restricted rights. Permission-based access: only those have access to your computers who know the username and password combination registered in Manager, be it the primary or a secondary user. imPcRemote Client is required to add or register your machine.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Find unknown computers on your internal network and do somethin...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Connect and control the computers remotely over the Web.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Control multiple computers on your desk or rack from one keyboa...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Best Remote access software in restricted environments."
Version: imPcRemote Manager Pro 1.9
I'm truly impressed by the software as it is working for me (in my case) in an environment where teamviewer and logmein and ammyy admin, etc did not work, either due to port blocking or ISP restrictions or local group policies. I use it to connect from my office PC to home PC. Both PCs are in a heavily restricted environments and my home ISP has all incoming ports blocked so router port forwarding does not work. This rules out most of the remote access software like Teamviewer, various flavours of VNC, etc. My office PC has restriced rest of the possibilities like Ammy, Supremo, Logmein, Chrome remote desktop, etc.
imPcRemote is the only software which works for me and it is truly outstanding in this respect.
Their website says support emails will be answered within 24 hrs. Mine actually got answered within 4 hrs!!! and that too with a working solution. All this while other stalwarts in the market have no answers or are still figuring out the solutions.
Connection speed might be an issue for some, however it is not a true limitation, especially in my case, as none of the other softwares work at all.
Only software that works in a nat to nat restricted environment without any router modification and even without administrator privileges and even without any technical knowledge like myself. "It just works" and all the time too. Many thanks to the software developers.