From Ryhor Burakou:
Have you ever wanted to add icons to the Palm OS commandbar to quickly launch an app, or a DA, or toggle the sound, or even initiate a HotSync operation? Now it's possible with iconCMD!
- Add up to three custom icons to the command bar.
- Icons can launch DAs, applications, preferences panels, special things like hotsync and brightness and more!
- Icon images can be customized and loaded from any Palm OS resource database.
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Random password generator.
- Hide unusable Palm apps.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- SkyDrive is the place to store your files so you can access the...
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Block unwanted incoming calls on your Windows Mobile devices.
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Language tool.
- Smilies collection.
- 2,700 unique icons.
- Start menu for Palm.
- Reduce lengthy descriptions on smartphone.
- Switch between applications.
- Locate exactly KabaSharif direction from your home location.