ibrite imaker™ is a Windows™ PC-based authoring tool that lets you create new material or transform any existing content for presentation and use on any Palm™ OS-based handheld computer. With imaker's intuitive interface, you can use this software to organize your content in a hierarchical outline format and then present it to users on the handheld in fact-based, scrollable-image and/or question and answer (Q&A) formats.
More Products to Consider
- Installation package creator.
- Keep read-only program databases in VFS.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- A mobile development tool.
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Audio engine.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Edit text files and create a compressesd or self-extracting fil...
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- Write programs for your Palm.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Decision trees and flow charts for handhelds.
- Access & syncronize Microsoft Office documents.
- Genealogy data browser.
- Java virtual machine.
- Develop applications for Windows Mobile PDA platform.
- "All-in-one" tool for managing, viewing & sharing text & images...
- Run PocketC applets on your Palm.
- Synchronize Palm OS based handheld with Novell Groupwise.
- Start menu for Palm.