ibrite imaker™ is a Windows™ PC-based authoring tool that lets you create new material or transform any existing content for presentation and use on any Palm™ OS-based handheld computer. With imaker's intuitive interface, you can use this software to organize your content in a hierarchical outline format and then present it to users on the handheld in fact-based, scrollable-image and/or question and answer (Q&A) formats.
More Products to Consider
- Installation package creator.
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Simple application environment.
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- Developers - Send MIDI data through serial port.
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Develop simplified mobile apps.
- Decision trees and flow charts for handhelds.
- Access & syncronize Microsoft Office documents.
- Genealogy data browser.
- Installer for your conduit and Palm application.
- Develop applications for Windows Mobile PDA platform.
- Synchronize Palm OS based handheld with Novell Groupwise.
- Run PocketC applets on your Palm.