From jumping fish software:
iTunes Track is an app that displays a floating window above all others to display the currently playing track from iTunes. You can set its transparency, size and update interval.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed stream display.
- Recompiled using Xcode
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Digital video editing system.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
- Control different aspects of iTunes.
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- See what iTunes is playing without its window clutter.
- Find album cover artwork.
- Displays recently played iTunes songs in menu bar.
- Floating iTunes controller w/Growl, Last.fm...
- Music creation and audio production.
- Search and play your music & iTunes store songs from any app.
- Tracks RadioParadise station & controls iTunes.
- Ipod, psp, smartphone video converter.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: