From Space Software OS X:
iTunes Playlist Changer permits you to change the playlist within iTunes without abruptly changing the song currently playing. It also permits you to change song in the middle of hearing another one. You have a crossfadable 'next' and 'previous' button, and a 'stop', 'play', and 'pause' button. iTunes Playlist Changer wll crossfade between any 2 songs in your iTunes library.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed big error handling bugs
- Application is more fluis
- Fixed a bug with the .plist file
- Fixed other Minor bugs
- Fixed copyright, owner etc...
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Convert WMV, AVI, MKV, HD, AVCHD MTS, M2TS, FLV and more to Qui...
- Music player with social aspects.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Play & manage audio files.
- Video and data DVD burning software for Mac, also compatible wi...
- Quickly resize all the image files in a folder.
- RecordPad is an sound recording program for Mac OS x.
- Convert audio files between different formats in batch mode.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
- Digital video editing system.
- Podcast receiver (was iPodder).
- ITunes controller & more.
- Convert your records and tapes to CD, MP3, AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG,...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Optimize network performance under any type of Internet connect...
- Search for duplicate songs in iTunes & iPod.