From Squashed Software:
iTunes Consolidator is an easy to use application for locating songs that have been removed from your iTunes Library. Have you ever deleted a song from iTunes but clicked "Keep Files" in iTunes? iTunes Consolidator finds those files and gives you the chance to change your mind.
What's new in this version: Support 10.7 and 10.8! is now available. The update also brings better IDv3 tag reading and support for iTunes Match.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Convert WMV, AVI, MKV, HD, AVCHD MTS, M2TS, FLV and more to Qui...
- Music player with social aspects.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Share Address Book via Bonjour.
- Video and data DVD burning software for Mac, also compatible wi...
- Album art collector for iTunes.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- RecordPad is an sound recording program for Mac OS x.
- Easily tag iTunes songs with correct info, art & lyrics.
- Digital video editing system.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
- Turn your music library into beautiful web content.
- Determine your iTunes listening trends.
- Convert your records and tapes to CD, MP3, AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG,...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Displays song lyrics in a simple window.
- Automatically star rate your iTunes tracks.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: