iTuneSleep is a richly featured, easy-to-use Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock for Mac OS X and iTunes which includes a fully functional Remote Control for Salling Clicker.
- Syncs with iTunes (finds tracks, radio stations and playlists in your library)
- Can shut down or sleep your mac after fading out your music
- Can start up or wake up your mac before gently fading up your music (for an alarm)
- Can fade down to any iTunes track, number of tracks, no. of minutes, playlist smoothly
- Alarms will fade up to a chosen iTunes track, random track, playlist, or iTunes radio station
- Can set the alarm to go off once or on any of days of the week, or using your iCal events
- Once set can perform the fade and/or alarm without the Application or Remote being open
- Full Control of iTuneSleep with your mobile phone from the comfort of your bed with the included Remote Control!
What's new in this version:
After many years I have finally decided to release a free version of iTuneSleep. It has been a long time since the last update, and as such I feel it only fair to offer iTuneSleep for free. As a result, support will be limited to what can be found here on the site. Thank you to all those who have shown their support by purchasing iTuneSleep, it has been a pleasure serving the Mac software community.