From haym37 Software:
With iStudent, tracking grades is easy. No more adding up all the numerators and dividing by all the denominators. With iStudent you can: view all of your grades in a table, view your average for each subject, and view a graph of your grades. The graph displays your average as the year, marking period or semester (you choose) progresses. Each point is your average with a new grade. Therefore, the point to your foremost right is your current average. On the line graph, each subject is a different line with a different color. Also, if multiple people want to use iStudent and use the same computer/account on Mac OS X. You can even choose to password-protect your grades. Version 1.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Calculate GPAs and maintain list of classes and grades.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Graph 2D, 3D, and 4D equations.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Converts your scanner into a gel analysis system to quantify el...
- Read online print media content.
- Audit and graph your Mac's energy use.
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Generate statistical results from your data sources.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Analyze sound files in real-time with oscilloscope, spectrum, a...
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Enables users of Instaviz for the iPhone to print & export grap...
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Create effective graphs from data and expressions.
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Advanced grapher for plotting math equations and tables.
- Flash component for creating compact charts & graphs in web app...
- Compute, create, and print grades charts.