CNET Editors' note: To Download: enter the 3 digit code on the download page and click the orange download button. Then you'll have to wait 45 seconds for the Free Download button to activate.
This application allows you to listen to the radio when you are connected to internet. You can add how many radio channels you want and you can also set a genre. Then you select a radio in the channel list and only wait five minutes. It's easy... enjoy it!
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Find, listen to and record internet radio.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Listen to 45+ Swiss radio stations.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Music player with social aspects.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...
- Convert your records and tapes to CD, MP3, AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG,...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Tag and transcribe audio and video files.
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Digital video editing system.
- Create media sequences for theater, dance, installation & more.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Record audio from programs, line-in, online radio, Safari, iTun...