From Jeffrey Nelson:
iPod-Linux Installer is an easy to use GUI application that enables Mac OS X user to install linux on HFS+ formatted iPods while still allowing you to keep and use the Apple Supplied OS.
Installing linux on your iPod gives you more functionality in terms of games, recording, image viewing, and more! Because linux is open source, installing it also gives you the ability to make your own applications.
What's new in this version: Adds support for second revision Nano and 2G iPods and adds other debug information to speed up the debug process.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Developer sdk for auto bug reporting, send in crash logs.
- For OS 9 software update components.
- Templates for ProjectBuilder to create screensavers.
- Interface for Darwin version of SETI@home.
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- Update your full version of this popular online shooter.
- Assists in finding & fixing memory leaks in apps.
- Track time on your projects and generate reports.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: