From The Shchuka's Place:
iPod Getter is a simple Windows application to extract tracks from iPod music players back to host computer.
Program features are: Qucickly open and display the content of the iPod database with many commonly used fields; Sort database view by any of the fields; If needed, view only the first few tracks from the database; Define the output filename of the extracted tracks using easy to understand templates; Extract one or many files in one operation; No complicated installation - simply unzip the program and run from any directory; very intuitive interface; and fast extract operation.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Record any PC sound or your voice into a music file.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Record streaming audio, save it to MP3 or WAV, rip CD discs.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Record your own voice, music or any other internal & external s...
- Edit voice and sound recordings on a Windows PC.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Easy to Use; A Few Flaws"
Version: iPod Getter 0.1a
This was very easy to use. You download, unzip, and start using. It transfers your files very quickly. And it's free.
The interface is very basic. I noticed it had a problem with files whose names were in Spanish or Gaelic (ie, with accents) or files that contained quotation or question marks in them. You will have to go back to your iPod in iTunes and rename the files (ie, remove accents and marks) in order for it to transfer. Still, 110% better than the Broderbund MediaShop TunesPlus program that I paid $20 for and didn't work at all.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content