From The Shchuka's Place:
iPod Getter is a simple Windows application to extract tracks from iPod music players back to host computer.
Program features are: Qucickly open and display the content of the iPod database with many commonly used fields; Sort database view by any of the fields; If needed, view only the first few tracks from the database; Define the output filename of the extracted tracks using easy to understand templates; Extract one or many files in one operation; No complicated installation - simply unzip the program and run from any directory; very intuitive interface; and fast extract operation.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Record any PC sound or your voice into a music file.
- Record your own voice, music or any other internal & external s...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Edit voice and sound recordings on a Windows PC.
- Record audio from system, microphone, or both.
- Clip and cut your MP3 files.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Record, edit and enhance audio like MP3, WAV, WMA and more form...
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Easy to Use; A Few Flaws"
Version: iPod Getter 0.1a
This was very easy to use. You download, unzip, and start using. It transfers your files very quickly. And it's free.
The interface is very basic. I noticed it had a problem with files whose names were in Spanish or Gaelic (ie, with accents) or files that contained quotation or question marks in them. You will have to go back to your iPod in iTunes and rename the files (ie, remove accents and marks) in order for it to transfer. Still, 110% better than the Broderbund MediaShop TunesPlus program that I paid $20 for and didn't work at all.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content