iCloner saves a copy of any file your iPod may contain. Its backup archives include your iPod songs, videos, photos, playlists, artworks, books, podcasts, notes, contacts, and games stored on your iPod. Whenever needed, that is iPod loss, theft, crash, or migration of data to a new iPod, open iCloner and restore all your stuff with a single click. iCloner features archive compression to save up space (up to 50 percent saving). Backups can be restored at any moment in just a click.
What's new in this version: Version 2.511 adds minors bugs fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Transfer files from iPod, iPhone, and iPad to iTunes and comput...
- Transfer music, videos from PC to iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Install iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad drivers without installing...
- Fix iPod problems, find and recover missing or deleted iPod son...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Back up your my Documents folder automatically to your iPod and...
- Copy files from iPod to PC easily.
- Clean up iTunes library, delete duplicates, missing, and orphan...
- Place connected iOS device into recovery mode with this utility...
- Recover contacts, photos, messages, other data from iPad, iPod ...
- Transfer video/music from iPod to your computer.
- Rescue all lost or missing media files from iPod.
- Manage multiple iTunes libraries and multiple iPods.
- Transfer iPhone song, video, photo, app, PDF, voicemail, and co...
- Copy music files from iPod to PC easily.
- Update the latest version of your iPod software.
- Transfer music, videos, photos, messages, and other media from ...
- Transfer, back up, and restore your iTunes library.
- Backup your iDevice SHSH.
- Manage your iTunes with your gPod.
- Recover photos from iPhone, iPad, and iPod to PC and transfer p...
- Manage iPhone contacts, calendars, and notes from your PC.
- Copy music, videos, photos and more from iPod, iPad, iPhone to ...
- Copy tracks from iPod to your local hard drive.
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 18 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"well worth the effort, Dr. Watson!"
Version: iCloner 2.511
I had my old iPod classic on the verge of collapse so I decided to use icloner and back up a complete image of the device.
When the ipod did go bust, all I needed is to restore the backup made previously to my new Classic.
Worked like a charm.
worked for my ipod classic but does not support iphones
"Not sure I trust it"
Version: iCloner 2.511
Backed up my ipod to an external drive lke a dream, no hiccups. Can't look to see what is contained in the file but there were no error messages.
Paid for the restore when I got my new ipod (Classic - same as the old one) and when I ran the restore there were no error messages, if fact there was nothing just a brand new ipod that was no longer recognised by itunes. I did a factory reset which allowed itunes to see it again but in order to get the company to look at the problem I need to download some more stuff to my computer to collect the log file which I'm hesitant to do.
Which I'd never used it