iCloner saves a copy of any file your iPod may contain. Its backup archives include your iPod songs, videos, photos, playlists, artworks, books, podcasts, notes, contacts, and games stored on your iPod. Whenever needed, that is iPod loss, theft, crash, or migration of data to a new iPod, open iCloner and restore all your stuff with a single click. iCloner features archive compression to save up space (up to 50 percent saving). Backups can be restored at any moment in just a click.
What's new in this version: Version 2.511 adds minors bugs fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Transfer files from iPod, iPhone, and iPad to iTunes and comput...
- Transfer music, videos from PC to iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Fix iPod problems, find and recover missing or deleted iPod son...
- Install iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad drivers without installing...
- Transfer, back up, and restore your iTunes library.
- Recover photos from iPhone, iPad, and iPod to PC and transfer p...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Manage iPhone contacts, calendars, and notes from your PC.
- Transfer video/music from iPod to your computer.
- Copy files from iPod to PC easily.
- Place connected iOS device into recovery mode with this utility...
- Transfer music, videos, photos, and other media from your iPod,...
- Back up your my Documents folder automatically to your iPod and...
- Run iPod manager application directly from your iPod.
- Transfer iPhone song, video, photo, app, PDF, voicemail, and co...
- Transfer iPod music, movies, camera roll, picture, voice memos,...
- Copy music files from iPod to PC easily.
- Transfer files between your computer and iPhone, iPod Touch, or...
- Backup music files from iPod back to PC.
- Transfer files between iPod and PC, IOS devices, backup iPhone ...
- Backup your iDevice SHSH.
- Manage multiple iTunes libraries and multiple iPods.
- Transfer files between iPad and PC and other iOS devices, backu...
- Copy music, videos, photos and more from iPod, iPad, iPhone to ...
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 18 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"well worth the effort, Dr. Watson!"
Version: iCloner 2.511
I had my old iPod classic on the verge of collapse so I decided to use icloner and back up a complete image of the device.
When the ipod did go bust, all I needed is to restore the backup made previously to my new Classic.
Worked like a charm.
worked for my ipod classic but does not support iphones
"Not sure I trust it"
Version: iCloner 2.511
Backed up my ipod to an external drive lke a dream, no hiccups. Can't look to see what is contained in the file but there were no error messages.
Paid for the restore when I got my new ipod (Classic - same as the old one) and when I ran the restore there were no error messages, if fact there was nothing just a brand new ipod that was no longer recognised by itunes. I did a factory reset which allowed itunes to see it again but in order to get the company to look at the problem I need to download some more stuff to my computer to collect the log file which I'm hesitant to do.
Which I'd never used it