CNET Editors' note: This is a large (314MB) file and may take long time to download via slow Internet connection.
iClone5 is real-time 3D animation for digital actors, environments & visual effects with drag & drop editing, powerful physics and Microsoft Kinect-ready motion capture designed for creativity in broadcast production, education & previzualization. Professional and beginners can take advantage of tons of pre-made content and smart interactivity between actors, vehicles and props that make animation fun and logical. Easily create, customize and direct actors, props, scenes, vehicles, lighting, cameras and material channel settings. Plus, users can create in-house animations by moving their bodies in front of any Kinect Motion Capture system to produce customized motions right alongside your PC in minimal space. 3D facial puppeteering also allows for detailed facial animation with presets and a library of physics-ready content for dynamic interactivity with scenes, actors and objects. iClone's versatile engine enables on-the-fly video compositing with real-life actors combined with virtual sets, video footage and world of high dynamic range visuals. Users can employ a vast library of pre-made motions, characters, props and special effects found in iClone's built-in library or in Reallusion's online marketplace which is the largest online catalog of real-time ready assets. iClone5 empowers students, professionals and independent filmmakers worldwide into the real-time art of 3D animation, digital storytelling and digital content creation. Explore the speed and time-saving productivity of visual computing with iClone's real-time 3D innovation.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0 allows you to create in-house animations by simply moving your body in front of any Kinect Motion Capture system. You can easily customize a variety of daily motions by using the motion puppet and MixMoves system. Version 5.0 enables characters to interact realistically with their environment or even other characters. Also included are real-time physics, toon rendering and many other shader effects that will bring you to the next level of professional movie-making.
More Products to Consider
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- View, edit, convert, print, and save AutoCAD drawings as PDFs a...
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Provide schematic capture and design layout of printed circuit ...
- Scan documentation to PDF and store them in a designated locati...
- Explore new paths with this vector-graphics tool.
- View CAD models with speed and quality.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Make unique logo designs with logo maker, diverse color matchin...
- Browse, view, and print AutoCAD drawings.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 92 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: iClone 5.0
The product has a somewhat intuitive interface that allows you to access a great number of tools. Numerous online tutorials assist you in learning the program.
(1) While the interface is intuitive, I did find it challenging and perplexing at times. I found the online tutorials more of a demonstration of what can be done, rather than an actual tutorial of "do this" and "get this". (2)A large amount of computer memory is needed to smoothly move around the program. (3) Expensive.
The program is great for those who have extra money to invest, plus the time to learn all the tools. A limited amount of creativity is needed, as most of the design options have already been provided. I would consider the purchase of it if the previously mentioned cons could be dealt with.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content