From Richard Stanway:
The gif2png application was designed to be a small command line tool that will convert images from the legally encumbered, obsolete Graphics Interchange Format (.gif) to free, optimized and usually much smaller Portable Network Graphics (.png) files. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Merge images to PDF and convert from JPEG, JPG, BMP, GIF, forma...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create PDF files from images.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Convert DWG/DXF files to JPEG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, and PNG formats.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Convert and modify batches of image files in different format.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Convert a single PNG file or several files from the command lin...
- Convert a single TGA file or several files from the command lin...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Convert PDF files to PNG, BMP, TIF formats preserving original ...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create templates and modify and convert images between popular ...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Convert and resize batches of your images easily.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Convert your PDF files into various images formats.
- Convert batch images.