everchanging Presence is a content-based Web publishing tool. You create the HTML used to lay out your pages. Once. Then you use that layout to create as many pages as you'd like. Because the actual HTML is generated on-the-fly, you never have to worry about things like style consistency and link management. Presence takes care of all of that for you. Need to change a specific element across your entire site? No problem. And when you move a page or even a folder, Presence is smart enough to fix all of your links for you.
Presence is also a multi-user network application. While it works well on a single computer, it excels at allowing multiple people to provide content for one site at the same time. It features custody control features to ensure that only one person is working on an individual page simultaneously. Automatic version tracking and unlimited persistent page history mean that you can see every state that every page has been in since its inception. The server can even run on headless machines such as Apple's new Xserve. And content can be routed through an administrator or manager for approval before it gets posted.
What's new in this version:
- "Edit Global Default Content" button in themes allows you to set up default content for your templates
- New Tabular Data plug-in allows you to enter chart content on your page
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- Customize how web pages are displayed.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Visual Safari history browser.
- Widget quickly mark pages in Ma.gnolia.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Man page viewer for your browser.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.