With this forum provided by disputa.de your visitors will have a say. It will be installed within 3 minutes without further skills required. You just need 1 MB of Web space with PHP-Support. A database or additional modules will not be necessary. On the basis of the integrated administration panel you are able to carry out all settings. By this you will have your discussion forum under control even when you are en route. The provided designs will help you to adapt the forum to your Web site quickly. Personal style-sheets enable you to give your forum an individual look in order to integrate it directly into your Web site. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Add code to your existing Visual Basic source code.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Back up and exchange data between your MS SQL Server databases.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Create backups of your PropertyExec online data.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Create sophisticated 2D and 3D charts and graphs.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Collect and manage fund prices from multiple Web sites.
- Create and manage site content, links, forums, classified ads, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Create Web applications operated through any Internet browser.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Access SQL databases from your Web browsers and explore informa...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Use 3 groups of components for building Windows- or Web-based d...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Build your own Web site.
- Create your own Web-database applications.