dataComet emulator window configurations and text window contents are saved as individual documents which can be launched directly from the Finder. Modeless dialogs make it easy to tailor session configurations for different hosts. dataComet supports AppleEvents. Command-clicking URLs in dataComet windows launches helpers to open files and web pages.
What's new in this version: * Added Code Signing security feature for dataComet and dataComet-Secure releases so that Mountain Lion's new GateKeeper system will recognize them as applications by an identified developer.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- SSH, SSL/TLS Telnet & TN3270, Kerberos 5, and shell terminal em...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- 3270 terminal emulator.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Ftp client to upload, download, modify, and manage your Web sit...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content