From Christ Lee:
codeTools is a suite of eight programming tools for Palm OS developers. codeTools was specifically designed for NS Basic programmers. It may also be useful to programmers using other development platforms such as CASL or AppForge.1 • A Character Map tool that allows you to insert Palm OS font characters into your programming project at design time.2 • An Alert Box tool that allows you to preview alert or message boxes, and, when happy with the results, copy the code directly into your project.3 • A Textwidth tool that allows you to calculate the width and height of any text string, in any of the alphanumeric Palm fonts (with graphical preview).4 • A Draw Shapes tool that allows you to create and edit NS Basic shapes visually.5 • A Form Preview tool that allows you to view an exact WYSIWYG display of how your NS Basic form will look on a Palm device.6 • A Convert Image tool that allows you to convert bitmaps, icons, cursors, GIFs or JPEGs into NS Basic .icn files or CASL bitmaps.7 • An API Viewer tool that allows you to view SDK documentation, copy API calls to the clipboard (in NS Basic format) and link to online Internet resources.8 • An Auto Launch tool that can automatically launch up to four additional programs when you start codeTools.Please note that this program does not include required Visual Basic 6 runtimes. You can download these from my web site, if necessary.
More Products to Consider
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Installation package creator.
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Simple application environment.
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- Developers - Send MIDI data through serial port.
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Develop simplified mobile apps.
- Manage your own databases and applications on your EPOC device.
- Organize & manage meetings.
- Accurate metronome.
- XML parser library.
- Installer for your conduit and Palm application.
- Draw and paint with your Palm OS device.
- Text editor.