blown eye is a sidescrolling shootem up. it has pyschadelic graphics and 6 levels with endbosses. some extras like sideshoot, backshoot, sputnik are waiting to be collected.
blown eye is 10 years old and was never released before. therefore it' runs only on:
- powerpc macs
- macos 8/9 or in classicmode in macos x
- in 256 colors (switch to 256 colors in control panel or preferences)
but perhaps someone enjoys this game .-)
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Shoot the bubbles and make chains of three.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Match colored blocks to win.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- Tetris like game featuring actions of the additive primary colo...
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Mahjongg summer fun – 60 levels, mini games and hidden pictures...
- Use alternate layouts for the standard Macintosh color table to...