CNET Editors' note: The download button opens the iTunes App Store, where you may continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account in order to download and install the software. This download may not be available in some countries.
beamr lets you easily share full-resolution iPhone photos as a glossy-style magazine with a custom cover, in just a few taps!Gizmodo: App of the Week - Share sets of full-res photos on Facebook inbeautiful magazine-like formatsThe Guardian: Best iPhone and iPad apps this weekThe Next Web: Best Photo Apps of 2012 - Beamr lets you share full-res iPhonephotos at speed, in beautiful digital albums. Beamr really is a fantasticapp.TechCrunch: Beamr allows users to share high-resolution 8 megapixel photosand 28 megapixel panorama photos more easily, without reducing imagequality.Benefits: Photos are shared in their full resolution and quality (8 Megapixels on iPhone 4s and iPhone 5), so your family and friends can view, download, print and preserve your life memories. Lightning-fast photo delivery using beamrs patent-pending media optimization technology saves you time, data costs and battery life. Easily create your personal photo magazine: Select photos, customize your cover and share! No registration required for sending or viewing photo magazines Magazines can be shared over email, Facebook or Twitter Page layouts are generated automatically for an optimal viewing experience on any computer, tablets or smart phone.For more information, visit us at http://beamr.com, and follow us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/beamrapp) and Twitter (http://twitter.com/beamrapp).
What's new in this version: View your magazine's page layouts inside the app. Tip: To view your magazine before you share it, tap the magazine cover in the Share screen Receive push messages when someone likes a photo in your magazines
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
What's new in version 1.5
View your magazine's page layouts inside the app. Tip: To view your magazine before you share it, tap the magazine cover in the Share screen Receive push messages when someone likes a photo in your magazines
- Download Type:
- External Download Site
- Publisher Web Site
- Release Date
- October 29, 2012
- Date Added
- June 02, 2013
- Operating Systems
- Additional Requirements
- Compatible with iPod Touch (3rd generation or later, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPad. iTunes account required.
- File Size
- File Name
- Not available
- Total Downloads
- Downloads Last Week
- License Model
- Not available
- Not available
More Products to Consider
- Put your face on a billboard, a stamp, or in a Warhol-like work...
- This application allows you to mix two (or more) pictures into ...
- The coolest All-In-One photo app for all of us!FotoRus is the c...
- Make and share gorgeous photos on your iPhone.
- Make your own collages, photos, and more on Muzy. Over 20 milli...
- Just took the perfect photo? Want to make it look the best it c...
- Over 2 million users! EpocCam transforms your iOS device into w...
- Real-time picture chatting is finally available on iPhone!Snapc...
- Top 10 Photography Apps in US and many countries for several mo...