autoID can type your login ID/password and be used to fill in web forms automatically. In addition to managing your ID's and passwords, autoID can input personal and credit card information on web pages. When you need to fill in a web form, click on the first entry field and press option-command-/ (slash).
autoID fills in the proper ID and password or asks you for what kind of information should be filled by pointing and clicking in a popup dialog. In the popup dialog you can select items from different categories, such as credit cards, logins and personal information.
Works with Safari, Internet Explorer, OmniWeb, iCab, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape and even applications.
- Can auto-fill any web form!
- 100% Unicode
- Select category from popup window for credit cards, logins and personal info
- Select any fields you want for auto-fill
- Import and export in CSV format
- Optionally protect your data with up to 448 bit Blowfish encryption. Without the right password the data cannot be retrieved.
- Automatically enters the right name and password on web pages. autoID knows which web page you are on, and selects and types for you the right name and password, otherwise you are asked what to input. Just press command-option-/
- Automatically hide after opening
- The password can be changed at any time after verifying the original password.
- Find, Find Again.
- Print (limited capability at this time)
- Copy the name or the password of the current record to the clipboard.
- Grab web links automatically
- Open the last document automatically.
What's new in this version:
- Overdue eSellerate fixes
- Built with the latest XCode in preparation for OS X 10.6
- Some work in advance of the autoID version for the iPhone.
- Reset the trial date.