From Ricardo Batista:
autoID can type your login ID/password and be used to fill in web forms automatically. In addition to managing your ID's and passwords, autoID can input personal and credit card information on web pages. When you need to fill in a web form, click on the first entry field and press option-command-/ (slash).
autoID fills in the proper ID and password or asks you for what kind of information should be filled by pointing and clicking in a popup dialog. In the popup dialog you can select items from different categories, such as credit cards, logins and personal information.
Works with Safari, Internet Explorer, OmniWeb, iCab, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape and even applications.
- Can auto-fill any web form!
- 100% Unicode
- Select category from popup window for credit cards, logins and personal info
- Select any fields you want for auto-fill
- Import and export in CSV format
- Optionally protect your data with up to 448 bit Blowfish encryption. Without the right password the data cannot be retrieved.
- Automatically enters the right name and password on web pages. autoID knows which web page you are on, and selects and types for you the right name and password, otherwise you are asked what to input. Just press command-option-/
- Automatically hide after opening
- The password can be changed at any time after verifying the original password.
- Find, Find Again.
- Print (limited capability at this time)
- Copy the name or the password of the current record to the clipboard.
- Grab web links automatically
- Open the last document automatically.
What's new in this version:
- Overdue eSellerate fixes
- Built with the latest XCode in preparation for OS X 10.6
- Some work in advance of the autoID version for the iPhone.
- Reset the trial date.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Detect and destroy malware and viruses.
- Protect computer against viruses, Trojans, adware, spyware, or ...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
- Store your credentials securely via sophisticated encryption.
- Secure desktops and lock computers on the network.
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not useful for much."
Version: autoID Password Manager 2.0.1
Cheaper than some.
There are a number of free password managers out there and this one is no better than the freebees, which isn't to say much. This one only supports Safari. Autofill does not work much of the time, necessitating copying and pasting. Very cumbersome.
1Password is still the best password manager by a long long ways.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content