From Balance Software:
The 'as' dcmd is a PowerPC assembler (which includes the AltiVec instruction set) plugin for MacsBug (Apple's low-level debugger). The assembler may be used either as an informational tool for the programmer who wishes to know what a particular instruction would assemble to, or as a debugging aid with which the programmer may assemble to memory locations on-the-fly. This allows the programmer to repair a bit of faulty code while debugging without the need for a time-consuming cycle of quitting the application (potentially causing a crash), recompiling, and re-running the program.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Web browser geared towards web developers.
- AudioUnit format plugin.
- Diffs/merges local/FTP/SCC files/folders 3-way with syntax colo...
- Check and optimize your web pages and JPEG/PNG images to speed ...
- Use Apple's OneScanner with Photoshop.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Comprehensive suite of professional tools for musicians.
- File extraction tool for .tgz, .tar, .zip formats.
- Tool to modify a file's type and creator codes.
- For Final Cut Studio/Express, Aperture, Logic Studio, related ...