From La Chose Interactive:
alahup! is an agile web development framework and CMS. It is both a framework that lets web designers develop full featured, professional, standards compliant dynamic web sites, and an integrated "web 2.0" content management system making wise use of ajax techniques. Development tools run on Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows. Deployment is supported on Mac OS X and Linux servers. Site administration only requires a recent browser and a Flash 8 player.
Free licences are available to new DreamHost hosters !
- semantic editing - no code -
- interactive sitemap
- clean URLs
- Flash client from any browser, Mac OS X or Windows
- 100% control over the output, at the tag level
- 100% of the content (including images) stored in a single database
- PHP5 and Smarty templates powered
- Supports SQLite and MySQL InnoDB
- smart offline/online rsync
alahup! is different... make sure you watch the demos and enter the era of agile web publishing!
What's new in this version: [NEW]
- Introducing sets (see TEMPLATING below) was the opportunity to make a change in the sites' layout :
objects -> elements/definitions
templates/_objects -> elements/sets/default
_root.tpl -> _block.tpl
Use the engine/tools/upgrade/1_0_to_1_1.php script to upgrade your sites. (http://www.alahup.net/documentation/dev/upgrading/)
- [NEW] Search API. (Explore the "basic" template to learn more).
- [NEW] Implemented Spotlight-like search from the dra... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- 1-click html publishing, supports unlimited sites & entries.
- Font table lister with sample text, size, color & messages.
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Start & organize Terminal applications.
- Menu item provides web interface for Transmission.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Develop rich content online applications.
- Publish your address book through your LAN or intranet.