From Oberon Media:
As the stone frog idol of the ancient Zuma, you must unearth 13 legendary temples. Fire balls to make sets of three, but be quick or you are history in this action-puzzler set to tribal tunes. Zuma Deluxe features 3D accelerated graphics and effects, explore new realms in adventure mode, test your skills in gauntlet mode, and explore 13 temples.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Rotate colorful links to create valuable chains.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play a puzzle game with popping bubbles.
- Evil tiki bosses rule the land game.
- Plunge into a bubble blasting adventure.
- Play 3D poker simulation with singleplayer, multiplayer, tourna...
- Collect and assemble six spirits in the Forbidden Palace.
- Play a sport variation of classical Zuma game.
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Spinning frog ball game.
All versions:4.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I enjoyed the speedy challenge."
Version: Zuma Deluxe 1.0
Playing Zuma really keeps my mind alert and active. It is fun to use, bordering on the addictive.
What irritates me is, when I aim at a group and the ball goes another way, altogether different - a bit like cheating, methinks. Also,near the end, a slow-mo sword makes life difficult, and the colour balls won't change on the right click.
On the whole an amazing game. Suitable for all ages and certainly beneficial to all who play it. Especially good to combat loneliness.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content