From Oberon Media:
As the stone frog idol of the ancient Zuma, you must unearth 13 legendary temples. Fire balls to make sets of three, but be quick or you are history in this action-puzzler set to tribal tunes. Zuma Deluxe features 3D accelerated graphics and effects, explore new realms in adventure mode, test your skills in gauntlet mode, and explore 13 temples.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Rotate colorful links to create valuable chains.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Shoot and bounce balls dropping in from above around the screen...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Eat candy while avoiding the black jellybeans.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play the most dazzling brick-buster game.
- Play a puzzle game with popping bubbles.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Choose from 50 of the cutest critters and piece them back toget...
- Play 3D poker simulation with singleplayer, multiplayer, tourna...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
All versions:4.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I enjoyed the speedy challenge."
Version: Zuma Deluxe 1.0
Playing Zuma really keeps my mind alert and active. It is fun to use, bordering on the addictive.
What irritates me is, when I aim at a group and the ball goes another way, altogether different - a bit like cheating, methinks. Also,near the end, a slow-mo sword makes life difficult, and the colour balls won't change on the right click.
On the whole an amazing game. Suitable for all ages and certainly beneficial to all who play it. Especially good to combat loneliness.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content