Zone 4 was once a proud destination for fair, unbiased competitive fighting, but quickly became a district overrun by the most corrupt fighters and gangs. There are those who are banding together to fight back, to gain back the respected reputation that the ultimate fight district once had, and to bring down the evil gang lords who will do just about anything to remain in power. Which side will YOU fight for? Pull off wicked combos from various fighting styles to choose from including Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai, Boxing, Capoeira, Pro Wrestling, Judo, Hapkido, Sambo, Kung Fu. Each fighting style comes with TONS of different moves. So much to do, so little time. Fight through hordes of enemies in a story-based Arcade Mode by yourself or with friends, tackle as many enemies and boss fights as you can through 50 difficult Challenge Mode stages, play with dynamite or with special power-up's in Item Mode. Play with or against your friends online in a PvP Deathmatch arena (individually or as a team) or in a massive tournament-style, 16 vs. 16 Turf Wars against other guilds. Pimp out your character's look and customize their fighting style, just the way you want it. Thousands of styles to choose from.
What's new in this version: Version 1.8 may include game updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Find out what kind of fighter you are in a multiplayer online f...
- Choose hero with unique fighting abilities and combat enemies o...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an online fantasy game with music, art, and storytelling.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Crush your opponents and save Mega City from zombie invasion.
- Protect, serve, and use deadly force to keep the peace.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Participate in a toy world battle for valuable battery resource...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Solve the mysteries of the kingdom of sparks and dust.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Excellent fighting game for arcade lovers"
Version: Zone4 1.0
1.- The game has an arcade mode if clear the stage you can get some equipement to personalize your character or to sell
2.- Pvp is incredible, fun and strategic.
3.- Nice char customization
4.- Gang wars, where 16 vs 16 players play
5.- Sell system
1.- Game is somewhat outdated in the graphics but the design is still good
2.- The game is actually in Closed beta at the moment
3.- The enchant system (to add more status to your clothes) is bottersome and takes quite long to build a strong set
The game is just a lot of fun, if you enjoyed arcade beat-them-ups, massive fighting games like smash brothers, runmble fighter or power stone, or just like action games in general this is a good game for you.
Just keep in mind that you might spend more than you thought once the game is released even if the game is "free to play" usually the best items cost real money
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content