Zone 4 was once a proud destination for fair, unbiased competitive fighting, but quickly became a district overrun by the most corrupt fighters and gangs. There are those who are banding together to fight back, to gain back the respected reputation that the ultimate fight district once had, and to bring down the evil gang lords who will do just about anything to remain in power. Which side will YOU fight for? Pull off wicked combos from various fighting styles to choose from including Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai, Boxing, Capoeira, Pro Wrestling, Judo, Hapkido, Sambo, Kung Fu. Each fighting style comes with TONS of different moves. So much to do, so little time. Fight through hordes of enemies in a story-based Arcade Mode by yourself or with friends, tackle as many enemies and boss fights as you can through 50 difficult Challenge Mode stages, play with dynamite or with special power-up's in Item Mode. Play with or against your friends online in a PvP Deathmatch arena (individually or as a team) or in a massive tournament-style, 16 vs. 16 Turf Wars against other guilds. Pimp out your character's look and customize their fighting style, just the way you want it. Thousands of styles to choose from.
What's new in this version: Version 1.8 may include game updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Protect, serve, and use deadly force to keep the peace.
- Play team paintball with this map for Warcraft III: The Frozen ...
- Go back to the playground with this Unreal Tournament 2004 Dodg...
- Solve the mysteries of the kingdom of sparks and dust.
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Fight off an alien invasion with the power of science.
- Add a Stormy level to MechWarrior 4: Vengeance.
- Find out what kind of fighter you are in a multiplayer online f...
- Combat other players or computer in a strategic game.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Excellent fighting game for arcade lovers"
Version: Zone4 1.0
1.- The game has an arcade mode if clear the stage you can get some equipement to personalize your character or to sell
2.- Pvp is incredible, fun and strategic.
3.- Nice char customization
4.- Gang wars, where 16 vs 16 players play
5.- Sell system
1.- Game is somewhat outdated in the graphics but the design is still good
2.- The game is actually in Closed beta at the moment
3.- The enchant system (to add more status to your clothes) is bottersome and takes quite long to build a strong set
The game is just a lot of fun, if you enjoyed arcade beat-them-ups, massive fighting games like smash brothers, runmble fighter or power stone, or just like action games in general this is a good game for you.
Just keep in mind that you might spend more than you thought once the game is released even if the game is "free to play" usually the best items cost real money
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content