From Zeragreen Software:
Originally made for the broadcasting department of a school, MusicStart allows you to specify when to play certain songs. It has features such as play till song ends, and real-time song status. MusicStart can schedule songs to play at specific times as well. For example, you could schedule a song to play at 1:59!
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Search toys on HeartSong site.
- Catalogue and track your loan out CDs.
- Manage your music collection.
- Remove Duplicate Songs.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Generate midi file from melody and chord progression.
- Organize information about music collections.
- Search, rate, and request the songs on an online music library.
- Tag your favorite music for special events.