From ZenMax Systems:
The software Zenalyzer can capture all the cable or wireless Ethernet traffics and decode all the packets sent and received from your computer. The captured packets can be decoded from layer 2 to layer 7, and can be saved as ZenDecoder or Ethereal format. Zenalyzer can draw a picture to figure the links between your computer with other computers and servers which based on the captured packets.If the captured packets are coming from the Internet connection, the picture also displays the Web site and its IP address. And allows the user block any Web site, to avoid the adware and make your Internet faster.
Version 2.8.6 updates database for frame decoding.
What's new in this version: Version 2.8.6 updates database for frame decoding.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Get access to a high-speed network with a dial-up connection.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Update your network card from Realtek with the latest drivers f...
- Learn network programming working with a router simulator.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Simulate a computer network with various programming technologi...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Utilize a wireless surfing card tool.
- Connect to devices on the Ethernet as a Telnet client or a serv...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Play cards against computer or friends over network.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Try this Ethernet packet capture program that displays network ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Record digital live video from your webcamera up to 30 fps.
- Play a multiplayer card game on the Internet or local network.
- Create and run your own hotspot network via wireless router or ...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Find and fix a problem in your Ethernet networks.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: